See the FREE VIDEO DEMONSTRATIONS available from the home page.
Neck pain treatment, neck pain relief, and better still, neck pain prevention. You can live PAIN FREE with MOVE LIKE A CHILDTM proramme. It's the most effective way to eliminate muscle and joint pain and it works without drugs, without prolonged exercise programmes, without being a victim of the posture police. You do not have to ‘learn to live with it'.
Move like a Child programme teaches 5 key elements that are the primary causes of neck pain.
1. Not moving your whole spine and pelvis as a synergy. You feel this as stiffness (which is actually strain) as you look up down or around. Sometimes it is a sharp jab with movements. Movement without the synergy results in end range strain to the ligaments and discs in your neck. This occurs when you 'keep' your back straight i.e. dont move it. This irritation and strain to the joints causes the muscles to tighten up as your body's own defence process to stop you from hurting the joints again and again. You need to know how to use this synergy just like the children do. You need to stop straining the joints and the muscles will relax again. If you keep 'end range' straining your neck you will end up with osteo-arthritis.
2. How you use your hand and shoulder causes strain into the neck. You notice this when you are doing tasks, grasping, carrying, lifting, pushing and pulling things as stiffness (strain) in you upper shoulder and neck. When the fine control fingers of the hand are used for grasp, lift, push, pull, and carrying tasks, the power chain in the arm connecting to your core cannot function. You need to know how to use your power chain in your hand and arm to take the strain of your neck and shoulder.
3. Stress causes muscle tension into your back and neck, you feeel this as headaches and stiffness. In stress situations the diaphragm tenses 'in' causing an increase in muscle tension to your whole body. You need to understand how your body reacts under stress situations to regain control and undo the effects of stress.
4. 'Trying' to have and keep traditional 'good posture'. If you have to conciously 'do' something to hold your posture, this creates significant muscle work resulting in increased tension, fatigue and discomfort through to pain. Oxygen demand will exceed supply as a result of the short shallow breath in your upper chest. All this contributes to neck pain. You probably feel as though you fail at good posture but I will take all that self imposed guilt away. Traditional good posture is failing you. You will learn how to have better posture which is a point of RELAXED neutral. However to achieve this you will need to know how to move like the children do.
5. Sitting in a position that places end range strain on the ligaments and discs of your neck. You need to know the seven possible comfortable sitting positions so that you do not strain your neck. Once you learn how to have good movement, like the children, you will not have to hold your shoulders back or your chin tucked in and you will have better posture by default.
ALL PAIN HAS A CAUSE
What is pain? Pain is a signal that you are damaging your body. Imagine a pin pricking your skin. It causes pain. The cause of the pain is obvious - it's the pin. Remove the cause and you fix the pain.
Now imagine a movement, a posture, or an activity that strains a muscle or joint in your neck. Not a lot, but a little. You feel this as stiffness or a twinge as you do this slightly awkward movement. (eg:Checking your blind spot when driving) This sensation is of micro trauma occuring in the tissue. If you repeat the movement often enough, (thousands of times over the years) the damage builds until there is pain. In this case the cause is not so obvious - there is no pin to see. But the solution is the same - remove the cause (change how you look to see) and you fix the pain. The muscles in your neck are only tight because they are trying to protect the damaged joint from further damage that you continue to inflict upon yourself.
SOME PEOPLE NEVER GET NECK PAIN
Some people never feel neck pain - no matter what they do. What is it that these people all have in common? Research shows they all move naturally and freely - just like a child. They instinctively 'get it right' - if you copy them, you can too.
Children move naturally and intuitively, but growing up most people learn bad habits. By re-learning to move 'like a child', you will become pain free. It's not hard. You don't have to learn anything new, just remind your body of the ways it used to move, and make that your new habit. (It's like taking away the pin.)
We're so sure of the effectiveness of this technique that we would like to demonstrate some of it for free.
See the FREE VIDEO DEMONSTRATIONS available from the home page.
ELIMINATE NECK PAIN: Move Like a ChildTM is a effective system for teaching you how to eliminate neck pain. Unlike other treatments, it offers permanent pain prevention. It's the result of years of research and personal observation by a physiotherapist, performance trainer and movement educator. It is so simple and so effective that Move Like a ChildTM is offered with a 100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE. Either it works or it's free.
ELIMINATE STRESS HEADACHES: When your symptoms all get worse when you are under stress, this happens for a specific reason. You need to understand the 'posture of stress' and then you will be able to reduce or eliminate the pain.
The only place you can purchase the Move Like a ChildTM DVD series is from this website. Act now and get rid of that neck pain once and for all.
As pain in one part of the body is often related to a cause from another part of the body, a whole body approach to treatment is required. Therefore the Move Like a ChildTM DVD series teaches pain prevention and elimination in 6 key areas: Back, Neck, Knee, Shoulder, Elbow, and Wrist. That's right, the Move Like a ChildTM DVD teaches you to live completely pain free.
[DISCLAIMER: Move Like A ChildTM works for 95% of pain induced by physical activity. In order to work you must make the changes as guided in the programme. Move Like A ChildTM will help with some, but not all, stress-induced pain. Likewise, if the pain has been caused by disease or significant trauma, Move Like A ChildTM will help in some, but not all, cases.